Use the Sit-Ups Test Calculator to test your abdominal strength and fitness level. Improve your fitness regime with the Sit-Ups Test Calculator!
How many Sit Ups can you do in 1 minute? Are you in good shape? Use our Sit-Ups Test Calculator to find out!
Find out your level of fitness and tone your abs with the free Sit Up Test Calculator. With this online Crunch Test, you can measure your fitness and compare the results to others of the same age. The Sit Up Test is a means of keeping you fit and toned. Start a new fitness training plan now with the Sit-Up Test Calculator!
How does the Sit Ups Test Calculator work?
The Sit Ups Test Calculator determines your abdominal strength by using the number of sit ups you can do in 60 seconds. To find out your level of fitness:
- Lie on the floor and get ready to do the sit ups or crunches.
- Prepare a timer ( eg. a mobile) to count up to 60 seconds and start doing sit ups.
- When you have finished, put the number of reps you have acheived into the relevant field of the Sit Ups Test Calculator, indicating both your gender and age.
- Press the calculate button.
What do the results of the Sit Ups Test Calculator mean?
Three different results are given when you press the calculate button of the Sit Ups Test Calculator:
- Ranking: Using the average number of sit ups a person of your age and sex can do.
- Rating: Assessing your fitness levels (Poor, average, good or excellent)
If you haven’t achieved the result you were hoping, we recommend practicing your crunches, sit-ups or curl-ups daily. By testing your progress regularly with the Sit Ups Test Calculator, you will see, in just a small amount of time, how much you can improve the the strength and toning of your abs.