Find out your fitness level and whether you’re in good shape with the Push Up Test Calculator! How many push ups can you do in a minute?
Find out if your Fitness Level is above or below the average for someone of your age with the Push Up Test Calculator!
How many push ups can you do in a minute? With our Push Up Test Calculator you can measure your Fitness Level by comparing your Push Up Test results with others of your age and gender. You can even use the Push Up Test Calculator to measure your progress and fitness improvement over time!
How does the Push Up Test Calculator work?
The Push Up Test Calculator determines your Muscular Strength by using the statistics of the amount of Push Ups you can do in 60 seconds. The Push Up Test Calculator works as follows:
- Kneel down on your knees and prepare to do push ups.
- Place your hands in-front of you, at the same level as your shoulders.
- Prepare a stopwatch (Your mobile for example) for a 60 second countdown.
- Start to do your push ups.
- When you have completed one minute worth of push ups, enter the amount of push ups you have done into the Push Up Test Calculator. Then you should indicate your age and gender.
- Press the calculate button
How do you interpret the results of the Push Up Test Calculator?
The Push Up Test Calculator offers 3 different results:
- Average: The number of push ups a person your age and sex would be able to do.
- Score: A score in comparison to other people your age (about 100)
- Evaluation: The evaluation of your physical shape ( poor, bad, average, good, excellent)
If you have failed, we recommend that you do as much physical exercise as possible. You will see in just a short amount of time how much your physical shape will have improved.