The free Net Salary Calculator can calculate your net income as well as convert from net income into gross annual income.
Calculate your Net Income with the help of the Net Salary Calculator. Depending on your Gross Pay, your specific employment contract, your tax obligations and familial responsibilities, calculating your Net Income can be very complicated as the income tax rate and net salary vary for each person. However, with the help of the Net Salary Calculator, calculating your Net Income is now quick and simple.
How does the Net Salary Calculator work?
The Net Salary Calculator is very simple to use, you just need to fill in the fields with the appropriate figures and press the calculate button.
Fields that need to be completed in the Net Salary Calculator are:
- Gross Annual Income: In Euros
- Number of Pay Days: 12, 13, 14, 15…
- Type of Contract: Indefinite or other type
- Employment Status: Working, Unemployed, Retired
- Number of Children: 0, 1, 2…
Type of Taxpayer:
- Type A: Divorced Taxpayer, Legally separated, Single, Widower taking care of children under the age of 18 years of whom you have legal custody.
- Type B: Taxpayer with partner, married and not legally separated your partner does not get annual revenues in excess of of € 1,500 including the exempted income
- Type C: Taxpayers who are not in any of the above cases ( For example, people who are single and have no children, married and whose partners have revenues in excess of €1,500 Euros including exempt income, single people who have children but live with both parents.